We take your privacy very seriously and we respect your right to privacy when you use our websites, our mobile applications, our pages on social networks, online forms, and whenever else you communicate electronically with us (our “Digital Services“).
“We”, “us” and “our” refer to GHP Group d.o.o.
We collect, use, and are responsible for certain Personal Data about you. When we do so we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that Personal Data for the purposes of those laws.
What personal data do we collect about you and how?
Personal Data means any information that can be used to personally identify you or contact you online or elsewhere.
We may collect and use the following Personal Data about you:
• your name and contact information, including postal address, email address, and telephone numbers and, if applicable, company details
• information to enable us to check and verify your identity, e.g. your date of birth
• your gender information, if you choose to give this to us
• location data
• your billing information, transaction and payment card information
• information to enable us to undertake credit or other financial checks on you
• your personal or professional interests, household, lifestyle, habits, and preferences
• your professional online presence, e.g. LinkedIn profile
• your contact history, purchase history, and saved items
• information from accounts you link to us, e.g. Facebook
• information about how you use our website, IT, communication, and other systems
• your responses to surveys, competitions, and promotions
• your IP address and your mobile/tablet/device ID
This Personal Data is required to provide products and Digital Services to you. If you do not provide the Personal Data we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing products or services to you.